You've seen the 50 STEM Labs Series...
And you've found the 50 Learning Labs Series...
But have you experienced our very newest STEM & STEAM books?
10 AWESOME things about the 50 STEM LABS SERIES:
50 STEM Labs does a few things that other science experiments series don't:
- Each experiment is only a single page. It's easy to copy and easy on your printer and ink!
- Experiments are purposely designed to encourage creative problem-solving. They do NOT tell you how to do the experiment. They have loose guidelines and rules. The rest is up to YOU to figure out.
- Each project has a grading rubric for a quiz and test grade, depending on how students do on their projects. Results are very important!
- STEM Labs can be competitive! In a classroom setting, the difference between a grade of a C, B, or A can be how much effort you put into your project. Try and try again to get those results!
- The Labs in each volume are tagged with categories, so you can easily teach units on certain skills or find similar projects to do.
- These labs have a framework of ideas that are easy to adapt to your individual needs in your setting.
- These labs are done with common household and classroom items. Some are even scavenger projects where students have to find what they can at home and bring them in to complete their projects!
- STEM Labs are designed for 1-4 members per project team, but they're still something you can do at home with your child!
- STEM Labs make teaching physical science interesting. There is no better way to learn about machines, energy, motion, and physics than to make something with your hands and test it! Plus, with hundreds of ideas to work with, you will never run out of things to do!
- The 50 STEM Labs Series is affordable! Every regular volume in the series is affordably priced at $19.99 or under!